"Poor, poor Brandon Dorman had to work with me." – Chris Colfer
- Chris: Can the Troll King's crown be more Camelot, less viking?
- Chris: Rapunzel's tower has one window. Think more prison, less penthouse.
- Chris: Can the twins be positioned on the cover a little more outward, and not look so scared as they fall to a possible death?
- Chris: The gingerbread house should have a candy cane fence, not a gumdrop fence. That's just silly.
- Chris: The Sabre of the Sea has a handle made of coral and shells, with a blade made of glass.
- Chris: The Magic Mirror is tall, and is a rectangular half-circle, with a black frame, and vines made out of cast iron weaving in and out of it like snakes. Also, there's a silhouette of a man standing inside the mirror. You know, like a stalker looking through a window on a foggy day.
- Chris: Can the "of" in the title, "The Land of Stories," be literally three millimeters lower so the title looks more straight and less arched?